In addition to teaching yoga, Katie is the founder of Professional Yogi, offering proven business strategies to create your professional, authentic web presence & thriving yoga business. With these tools, you can focus on your true passion: teaching yoga and changing lives.
Katie is a web strategist who can work with you to create your website and market your services. With fourteen years of experience developing software and designing websites, Katie is a Certified Usability Analyst who can ensure your site effectively reaches your intended audience and serves your students.
Your website is often the first time a student encounters you, so it is important that your site reflect who you are as a teacher or studio. It should clearly outline your schedule, highlight your professional development, and give students a way to connect with you. Though some yoga teachers and studios shy away from anything resembling “marketing,” your web presence is critical to your yoga business and developing connections with students that extend beyond the mat.
A sample of the Professional Yogi services:
- Web development. Katie specializes in affordable, easy-to-use websites that you can easily manage on your own.
- Website analysis. What does your current site say about you? Let Katie review your site for ways to improve your content and usability.
- Content creation. Not a writer? Not a problem. Katie will create concise copy that reflects your style and voice.
- Mailing list. Katie can build a custom mailing list template that integrates with your website. The best part? Free mailings, up to 2000 subscribers.
- Social media consultation. New to social media? Unsure how to best use Facebook or Twitter? Katie can bring you up to speed. Need more help? Hire Katie to manage all of your social media interactions.
- Search Engine Optimization. If they can’t find you, they can’t take your class. Improve your site’s position in search results.